Tuberculosis and Chest Service
The Tuberculosis and Chest Service provides services for clients with tuberculosis
or other chest diseases, as well as implements control and preventive measures against
- Surveillance and control of tuberculosis.
- Outpatient service for clients with tuberculosis and other chest diseases.
- Providing directly observed treatment with tuberculosis.
- Health educational and promotional activities in relation to tuberculosis control,
lung diseases and general health aspects.
- BCG vaccination programme for newborns.
- Assessment, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services for clients with
- Research on tuberculosis and related chest diseases to look for better measures in
the fight against these diseases.
About this website
TB Telephone Hotline: (852) 2572 6024