Latest arrangements for services of EPD
(1) Counter and license application services of the EPD's regional offices will continue to be temporarily suspended. Members of the public may place the application documents in the drop-in box located at the regional offices during office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), or submit the application online or by post. The EPD will continue to process all license applications as normal.
(2) Members of the public can place their applications for vehicle exhaust and noise emissions compliance/exemption with relevant documents in the drop-in box located at the EPD's office at 34/F, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai during office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). The applicants will be informed of the collection arrangement of the approved letters.
(3) Members of the public can submit their applications and submissions under the Environmental Impact Assessment Ordinance to the EPD's office located at 27/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai during office hours (9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
(4) Members of the public can submit applications for non-road mobile machinery online (nrmm.epd.gov.hk/application/common/home), and registrations and enquiries for the "Waste Cooking Oils" Scheme by email (email@example.com) or by post (address : Waste Reduction and Recycling Section (4), Environmental Protection Department, 5/F, Centre Parc, 11 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay).
(5) For the Construction Waste Disposal Charging Scheme, members of the public may call 2872 1838 for application of an account; call 2872 1854 or 2872 1856 for chits application and billing account enquiry; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for both enquiries. The telephone service is adjusted as 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 3pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
(6) For Waste Transfer Service Accounts, members of the public may call 2872 1704 or email to email@example.com for enquiries. The telephone service is adjusted as 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
(7) The instant call answering service of the EPD's general customer service hotline will continue to be suspended. Members of the public can make enquiries by leaving voice messages via the hotline (2838 3111) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Regarding EPD facilities, the WEEE•PARK visitor centre, T•PARK visitor centre, EcoPark visitor centre, Environmental Resource Centres and the facilities at restored landfills will continue to be temporarily closed. All Community Green Stations remain open to collect recyclables, while visitor and education programmes, and kerb side collection service will continue to be suspended until further notice.
Ends/Thursday, July 23, 2020
Issued at HKT 20:52
Issued at HKT 20:52