Housing Authority adjusts its public services
To maintain social distancing, the Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) announced today (April 17) that the following public service arrangements will be implemented on all working days starting from April 20 (Monday) until further notice:
- All Estate Management Offices (EMOs) of public housing estates will be open from 10am to 4pm on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to provide limited general management services for public housing estates and handle cases with prior appointments. For enquiries outside the opening hours, residents may call the contact telephone numbers provided by the respective EMOs, and staff will render assistance as much as practicable. EMOs' shroff offices will be closed. Residents can pay rent at more than 1 000 locations such as convenience stores and supermarkets. They may also make payments via the Payment by Phone Service. For details, please browse the following website: www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/public-housing/rent-related-matters/rent-payment-methods/index.html;
- The following subsidised housing offices will provide limited services from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
- The White Form Secondary Market Scheme Unit in the Lok Fu Customer Service Centre;
- The Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) Secondary Market Scheme Unit in Lung Cheung Office Block, Wong Tai Sin; and
- The Home Assistance Loan Unit in Lung Cheung Office Block, Wong Tai Sin;
- The HOS Sales Unit in the Lok Fu Customer Service Centre and the Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Scheme Sales Unit in Kwun Tong will continue to be open only for applicants with prior appointments;
- The Public Rental Housing (PRH) application office in the Lok Fu Customer Service Centre will be open from 8am to 4pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to provide limited services in relation to matters involving PRH applications;
- The Clearance Housing Office and the Redevelopment Sub-section offices (Pak Tin and Mei Tung) will be open from 10am to 4pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to provide limited services in relation to matters involving clearance housing or redevelopment; and
- The Shroff Office on the Ground Floor of the HA Headquarters will be open from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 4pm on Mondays to Fridays to provide limited services. All payment collection services (including premium payments by Subsidised Sale Flats Scheme owners to enable them to complete transactions of their flats) with the exception of rental payment collection will be in operation.
In addition, due to the above work arrangements, the HA may not be able to reply to public enquiries, requests or complaints in a timely manner.
For enquiries, please call the HA hotline on 2712 2712.
Ends/Friday, April 17, 2020
Issued at HKT 11:40
Issued at HKT 11:40