Traditional Chinese Simplified Chinese Email this article
Government advice to Hong Kong residents in Pakistan

    With a state of emergency declared in Pakistan, the Security Bureau today (November 4) reminded Hong Kong residents travelling to the country to pay attention to personal safety and keep themselves up-to-date on developments there.

     A spokesman for the Security Bureau said the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government would continue to closely monitor the situation.

     Hong Kong residents in Pakistan who need assistance may contact the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate-General or call the Hong Kong Immigration Department's 24-hour hotline at (852)1868. The telephone numbers and addresses of the Chinese Embassies/Consulates-General overseas can be obtained by calling the Immigration Department at (852)2824 6111 or (852)1868.

Ends/Sunday, November 4, 2007
Issued at HKT 20:31


Print this page