Hong Kong residents reminded about personal safety in France

    In view of the recent riots in Paris, France, Hong Kong residents going to France should keep themselves abreast of the latest developments there and pay attention to personal safety. The reminder was issued by the Security Bureau today (November 7).
     Hong Kong residents who are abroad and need assistance may contact the local Chinese Embassy/Chinese Consulate General in their destination or call the Hong Kong Immigration Department's 24-hour hotline at (852) 1868.  The telephone numbers and addresses of the Chinese Embassies/Chinese Consulates General overseas can be obtained by calling the Immigration Department at (852) 2824 6111.

Ends/Monday, November 7, 2005
Issued at HKT 22:17