(Appointed by the Chief Secretary for Administration)
||Room 1021, 10/F, Security Bureau,
East Wing, Central Government Offices,
2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong
- The Chief Secretary for Administration (Chairperson)
- The Secretary for Justice (Deputy Chairperson)
- Secretary for Home Affairs
- Secretary for Labour and Welfare
- Secretary for Security
- Secretary for Education
- Commissioner of Police
- Commissioner of Correctional Services
- The Honourable POON Siu-ping, B.B.S., M.H.
- Mr. FONG Ping, B.B.S., J.P.
- Ms. Alexandra LO Dak-wai, J.P.
- Dr. Wingco LO Kam-wing, J.P.
- The Honourable CHAN Chun-ying
- Dr. CHENG Kam-chung, B.B.S., M.H., J.P.
- Mr. Matthew LAM Kin-hong, M.H.
- Dr. Joseph LEE, G.B.S., J.P.
- Mr. Rex MOK Chung-fai, M.H., J.P.
- Mr. NGAN Man-yu
- Mr. Victor PANG Wing-seng
- Ms. Phoebe TANG Pui-yee, M.H.
||Senior Executive Officer (Fight Crime Committee),
(Tel.: 2810 2747)
(Fax: 2810 7702)
Terms of Reference
- To draw up plans for a co-ordinated effort to reduce crime;
- to co-ordinate the work of the departments and agencies concerned in the implementation of such plans;
- to receive and to assess reports from the departments and agencies concerned on the extent to which they have been able to implement the plans and on the results;
- to determine ways in which the public can be stimulated to contribute to the reduction of crime;
- to receive and to process suggestions from any source on how crime might be reduced;
- to recommend any legislative and administrative measures that the Committee considers necessary towards reducing crime; and
- to report on progress to the Chief Executive once yearly.