(Appointed by the Secretary for Food and Health)
||Infection Control Branch, G/F., 147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Secretary for Food and Health
- Institutional Members
- Dr. CHOI Kin
- Professor LAU Chak-sing
- Dr. Anthony LEE Kai-yiu, B.B.S.
- Dr. LEUNG Pak-yin, J.P.
- Dr. Haston LIU Wai-ming
- Dr. Tom MANGAN
- Professor WONG Yuk-shan, B.B.S., J.P.
- Ms. Sabrina CHAN So-kuen
- Professor Keiji FUKUDA
- Professor David HUI Shu-cheong, B.B.S.
- Professor Vivian LEE Wing-yan
- Professor YUEN Kwok-yung, S.B.S., J.P.
- Ex-officio Members
- Permanent Secretary for Food and Health (Food)
- Permanent Secretary for Food and Health (Health)
- Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation
- Director of Food and Environmental Hygiene
- Director of Health
- Controller, Centre for Food Safety
- Controller, Centre for Health Protection
(Tel.: 2125 2953)
(Fax.: 3523 0215)
Terms of Reference
- To provide governance and leadership on antimicrobial resistance (“AMR”);
- to develop and coordinate comprehensive, multi-sectoral policies to combat AMR;
- to monitor and oversee the development and implementation of a territory-wide action plan for current and future work related to AMR; and
- to monitor that actions are within a congruent “One Health” framework.