(Appointed by the Secretary for the Environment)
3/F, HKPC Building,
78 Tat Chi Avenue, Kowloon.
- Mr. Jimmy KWOK Chun-wah, B.B.S., M.H., J.P. (Chairman)
- Professor POON Chi-sun, J.P.
- Ms. Jessica JOOK
- Mr. Richard CHOW Yeung-tuen, M.H.
- Dr. Raymond LEUNG Hai-ming
- Mr. Andrew CHAN Shiu-shan
- Mr. Marvin HSU Tsun-fai
- Mr. Teddy CHEUNG Ching-yeung
- Ir. Edward CHAN Chi-wing
- Ir. Cary CHAN Wing-hong
- Mr. Daniel CHENG Man-chung, M.H., J.P.
- Professor Irene LO Man-chi
- Mr. Mark LIN, J.P.
- Mr. YEUNG Man-yui
- Mr. YIP Hing-kwok, M.H., J.P.
- Mr. CHOI Kam-wah, M.H.
- Ms. Carmen CHAN Ka-mun, J.P.
||Recycling Fund Secretariat,
Hong Kong Productivity Council
(Tel.: 2788 5658)
(Fax: 2788 4559)
Terms of Reference
To advise the Secretary for the Environment on –
- matters relating to the overall administration of the Recycling Fund, including publicity and promotion,
consultation and engagement of stakeholders, application and assessment arrangements, monitoring mechanism,
consideration of plans, budgets and reports prepared by the Secretariat of the Recycling Fund, and evaluation of the effectiveness of the Fund;
- matters relating to the operation of the Recycling Fund –
- application guidelines and procedures, assessment and funding criteria, safeguard and control mechanisms;
- assessment of applications, terms and conditions to be imposed for each application recommended for approval by the Government and the amount of fund to be granted;
- monitoring on progress of approved projects, project results and disbursement of funds; and
- advising appropriate actions to be taken against non-compliance of approved projects.
- any other matters related to the Fund.