Scientific Committee on Infection Control
(Appointed by the Director of Health)
||Programme Management and Professional
Centre for Health Protection 4/F,
147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Dr. Wilina LIM Wei-ling, S.B.S. (Chairlady)
- Ms. Patricia CHING Tai-yin, M.H.
- Dr. CHOI Kin-wing
- Dr. Kitty FUNG Sau-chun
- Dr. Mandy HO Mang-yee, J.P.
- Dr. HO Pak-leung, J.P.
- Professor Margaret IP
- Dr. LAW Chi-ming
- Dr. LEUNG Chi-chiu
- Professor LI Yuguo
- Dr. Janice LO Yee-chi, J.P.
- Dr. QUE Tak-lun
- Dr. Dominic TSANG Ngai-chong, B.B.S.
- Dr. SETO Wing-hong, S.B.S.
- Dr. Andrew WONG Tin-yau
- Ms. Ida YIP
- Dr. Raymond YUNG Wai-hung, M.H.
||Senior Medical and Health Officer,
Infection Control Branch, Centre for
Health Protection, Department of Health
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Controller of the Centre for Health Protection on scientific basis of the infection control practice and surveillance aimed at protecting healthcare workers, patients and the community from infectious diseases; and
- to review and develop strategies for public health management of infectious diseases and their risk factors in healthcare settings, community institutions and government departments in the light of changing epidemiology and advances in medical science.