Tender Boards/Consultants Selection Boards
Architectural and Associated Consultants Selection Board
(Appointed by the Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury)
|Enquiry:||Architectural Services Department,
35/F, Queensway Government Offices, Hong Kong.
- Director of Architectural Services (Chairman)
- A representative (at D2 rank) from the Housing Department
- Deputy Director of Architectural Services
- A representative of Secretary for Development(not below Principal Assistant Secretary levels,unless with the prior approval of the Chairman)
Architectural Services Department
(Tel.: 2867 3577)
|In attendance:||A representative (at senior professional level)
from Housing Department
Assistant Director (Quantity Surveying)
of Architectural Services Department
Terms of Reference
- To approve the selection and appointment of architectural and associated consultants for government projects, other than those selected and appointed by departmental consultants selection committees.
- To advise the Secretary for Development on selection procedures, conditions of employment and remuneration of architectural and associated consultants and to recommend changes as necessary.
- To promulgate guidelines on selection and appointment procedures approved by the Board.
- To review the performance of architectural and associated consultants.