Central Tender Board
(Appointed by the Financial Secretary)
||Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau
(The Treasury Branch),
24/F, Central Government
2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong.
- Permanent Secretary for Financial Services and
the Treasury (Treasury) (Chairman)
- Director of Government Logistics
- Permanent Secretary for Development (Works)
- A legal adviser at a rank not lower
than Deputy Principal Government Counsel
- Deputy Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
||Principal Executive Officer (Tender),
Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau
(The Treasury Branch)
(Tel.: 2810 2257)
Terms of Reference
- To make recommendations to the Permanent Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury (Treasury) on the
acceptance of tenders, with the exception of those tenders dealt
with by subsidiary tender boards and departmental tender committees.
- To recommend appointment of subsidiary tender boards where
appropriate and to regulate their operations.
- To consider any matter referred by subsidiary tender boards and
tender and contract matters generally.
- To consider applications from contractors for a review of the durations
of their debarment from tendering for service contracts (excluding construction
service contracts) that rely heavily on the deployment of non-skilled workers
and make a decision on the year(s) of debarment.