(Appointed by the Secretary for Home Affairs)
||Home Affairs Department
Division III, Southorn Centre,
130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai,
- Dr. Eric LI Ka-cheung, G.B.S., J.P. (Chairman)
- Ms. Kelly CHAN Yuen-sau
- Mr. Andrew FUNG Hau-chung, J.P.
- Mr. Maurice LEE Wai-man, B.B.S., J.P.
- Ms. Elaine LO Yuen-man
- Mr. Jackson WONG Fan-foung, B.B.S., M.H.
||Senior Executive Officer (3)1
(Tel.: 2835 1392)
(Fax.: 2834 5466)
Terms of Reference
On the basis of the existing system,
- to consider the system of remuneration for Members of the District Councils of the HKSAR, taking into account any factor that may affect the level of such remuneration and allowances;
- to carry out periodic reviews of the remuneration package for Members of the District Councils of the HKSAR, say once every four years and normally about a year before the start of a new District Council term;
- to consider the appropriate level of remuneration for those with multiple membership on the Executive Council and/or the Legislative Council and the District Councils of the HKSAR in deliberating on the above issues; and
- to advise the Administration on any matter relating to the remuneration package for Members of the District Councils of the HKSAR which the Administration may refer to the Independent Commission from time to time.