(Appointed by the Director of Social Welfare)
Room 901, 9/F, Wu Chung House,
213 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Assistant Director of Social Welfare
(Rehabilitation and Medical Social Services) (Chairman)
- Dr. Edith MOK KWAN Ngan-hing, M.H.
- Dr. Serena NG Sin-wa
- Mr. SIU Chor-kee, B.B.S., M.H., J.P.
- Dr. Eric TAM Wing-cheung
- Ms. Maureen TAM Ching-yi
||Social Work Officer
(Rehabilitation and Medical Social Services)5
Social Welfare Department
(Tel.: 2892 5156)
(Fax: 2892 1015)
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Director of Social Welfare on the implementation of the “Support Programme for Employees with Disabilites” (SPED);
- to assess the applications for subsidies under the SPED in accordance with the terms and criteria laid down for the SPED; and
- to recommend the support-worthiness as well as the level of subsidy for each application under the SPED.