(Appointed by the Secretary for Food and Health)
17/F, East Wing, Central Government Offices,
2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar,
- Mr. Bernard Charnwut CHAN, G.B.S., J.P. (Chairperson)
- Dr. MAK Sin-ping, B.B.S. (Vice-Chairperson)
- Mr. Alfred K. T. Cheung
- Mr. Langton CHEUNG Yung-pong, M.H.
- Professor KWAN Hoi-shan, B.B.S., J.P.
- Professor Annisa LEE LAI Chun-hing
- Mr. LAM Chiu-wing
- Ms. Sylvia LAM See-way
- Dr. LAU Suet-ting
- Mr. LEE Yuen-hong
- Professor Ronald MA Ching-wan
- Mrs. Elizabeth MOK LEE Mi-yu
- Ms. Jo NGAI Yee-shan
- Dr. Grace POON Wing-kit
- Dr. Ricky SZETO Wing-fu
- Mr. Terry Ting Ho-yan
- Mr. Raymond TONG
- Dr. Jimmy WONG Chi-ho, S.B.S., J.P.
- Mr. Clory WONG
- Ms. Gilly WONG Fung-han
- Mr. Jason WONG Ho-yin
- Mr. Kelvin YAU
- Representative of Food and Health Bureau (ex officio member)
- Representative of Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
(ex officio member)
- Representative of Department of Health (ex officio member)
- Representative of Education Bureau (ex officio member)
||Mr. Kenneth CHAN,
Principal Assistant Secretary
for Food and Health (Food)1
(Tel.: 3509 8925)
(Fax: 2136 3281)
Terms of Reference
- To steer the direction and coordinate the work of reducing salt and sugar intake by the local population, including:
- assessment and monitoring of the local situation;
- setting out priority areas for reduction of salt and sugar in food and formulation of local reduction targets; and
- promotion and public education strategy.
- To formulate and oversee the implementation and evaluation of the Action Plans for Salt and Sugar Reduction in Food in Hong Kong.