(Appointed by the Secretary for Food and Health)
||Sustainable Fisheries Development Fund Secretariat,
8th floor, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Professor Raymond WONG Sze-chung, M.H. (Chairman)
- The Honourable Steven HO Chun-yin, B.B.S.
- Dr. YAU Wing-kwong, J.P.
- Mr. Fred LI Wah-ming, S.B.S., J.P.
- Ms. LEE Fu-fan
- Mr. James KONG Tze-wing, M.H., J.P.
- Mr. Plato YIP Kwong-to
- Dr. CHEUNG Siu-gin
- Mr. CHEUNG Siu-keung, M.H.
- Mr. KEUNG Siu-fai
- Ms. WONG For-kam
- Mr. YEUNG Sui-leung
- Dr. FOOK Yee-man
- Mr. LEUNG Koon-wah
- Secretary for Food and Health or representative (ex officio member)
- Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation or representative
(ex officio member)
||Mr. Patrick WONG Pak-ki
(Tel.: 2150 7158)
(Fax: 2314 2866)
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation (DAFC) on the overall strategy for funding projects and the relative priorities of applications for funding support under the Sustainable Fisheries Development Fund (Fund).
- To make recommendations to DAFC on the following matters relating to the applications for funding support –
- the procedures, guidelines and criteria for assessing applications;
- the merits of individual applications, and upon selection of successful applicants, the terms, amount and forms of funding support;
- any subsequent need to change the terms, amount and forms of support to a project in view of any material variation of or modification to the project;
- compliance of funded projects with the terms of support and their effectiveness in achieving stated objectives; and
- follow-up actions in respect of any non-compliance, non-performance or default in meeting pre-determined performance indicators in relation to a funded project.
- To establish vetting committee/subcommittees for vetting applications, or for other purposes related to the Fund, as it deems fit.
- To advise on any other matters related to the Fund as referred to it by DAFC.