Scientific Committee on Vector-borne Diseases
(Appointed by the Director of Health)
||Programme Management and Professional
Centre for Health Protection 4/F,
147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Professor John Wingate SIMON, M.H. (Chairman)
- Dr. Sarah BORWEIN
- Professor Paul CHAN Kay-sheung
- Dr. Shirley Veronica CHUK Sheung-ying
- Dr. Raymond HO Lei-ming
- Dr. Thomas LAI Sik-to
- Dr. Yonnie LAM Chau-kuen
- Mr. LEE Ming-wai
- Dr. Janice LO Yee-chi, J.P.
- Professor Joseph Sriyal Malik PEIRIS, S.B.S.
- Dr. QUE Tak-lun
- Dr. Howard WONG Kai-hay
- Dr. WU Tak-chiu
||Senior Medical and Health Officer (Programme
Management), Programme Management and
Professional Development Branch, Centre for
Health Protection, Department of Health
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Controller of the Centre for Health Protection on scientific basis of the public health actions aimed at protecting the community from vector-borne diseases; and
- to review and develop strategies for public health management of vector-borne diseases and their risk factors in the light of changing epidemiology and advances in medical science.