Scientific Committee on Vaccine Preventable Diseases
(Appointed by the Director of Health)
||Programme Management and Professional
Centre for Health Protection 4/F,
147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Dr. CHOW Chun-bong, B.B.S., J.P. (Chairman)
- Dr. Albert AU Ka-wing
- Dr. Daniel CHIU Cheung-shing
- Dr. Susan CHIU Shui-seng
- Dr. CHU Chung-ming, M.H.
- Professor Benjamin John COWLING
- Professor David HUI Shu-cheong, B.B.S.
- Dr. Edmund LAM Wing-wo
- Professor LAU Yu-lung
- Dr. LEUNG Chi-chiu
- Dr. Janice LO Yee-chi, J.P.
- Dr. MAK Sin-ping, B.B.S.
- Dr. Owen TSANG Tak-yin
- Professor Patrick WOO Chiu-yat
- Dr. Betty YOUNG Wan-yin
||Senior Medical and Health Officer (Programme
Management), Programme Management and
Professional Development Branch, Centre for
Health Protection, Department of Health
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Controller of the Centre for Health Protection on scientific basis of the public health actions aimed at protecting the community from vaccine-preventable diseases; and
- to review and develop strategies for public health management of vaccine-preventable infections and their risk factors in the light of changing epidemiology and advances in medical science.