Scientific Committee on Enteric Infections and Foodborne
(Appointed by the Director of Health)
||Programme Management and Professional
Centre for Health Protection 4/F,
147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Dr. Raymond YUNG Wai-hung, M.H. (Chairman)
- Dr. Rickjason CHAN Chi-wai
- Dr. CHAN Pui-kwong
- Dr. CHOI Kin-wing
- Dr. Sarah CHOI Mei-yee, J.P.
- Professor Ellis HON Kam-lun
- Dr. Yonnie LAM Chau-kuen
- Dr. LAI Wai-man
- Dr. LAO Wai-cheung
- Professor LEUNG Wai-keung
- Dr. Matthew NG, J.P.
- Dr. Allan NGAN Po-lun
- Dr. NG Tak-keung
- Dr. Samson WONG Sai-yin
||Senior Medical and Health Officer (Programme
Management), Programme Management and
Professional Development Branch, Centre for
Health Protection, Department of Health
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Controller of the Centre for Health Protection on scientific basis in the public health actions aimed at protecting the community from enteric infections and foodborne diseases; and
- to review and develop strategies for public health management of enteric infections and foodborne diseases and their risk factors in the light of changing epidemiology and advances in medical science.