Scientific Committee on Emerging and Zoonotic Diseases
(Appointed by the Director of Health)
||Programme Management and Professional
Centre for Health Protection 4/F,
147C Argyle Street, Kowloon.
- Professor YUEN Kwok-yung, S.B.S., J.P. (Chairman)
- Dr. Christopher John BRACKMAN
- Professor Paul CHAN Kay-sheung
- Dr. CHAN Kin-sang
- Dr. CHUANG Shuk-kwan, J.P.
- Dr. Kenny HO Chin-ho
- Professor David HUI Shu-cheong, B.B.S.
- Dr. Jeffrey JAI Man-ho
- Dr. Wilina LIM Wei-ling, S.B.S.
- Dr. Janice LO Yee-chi, J.P.
- Professor Joseph Sriyal Malik PEIRIS, S.B.S.
- Dr. Dominic TSANG Ngai-chong, B.B.S.
- Dr. WU Tak-chiu
||Senior Medical and Health Officer (Programme
Management), Programme Management and
Professional Development Branch, Centre for
Health Protection, Department of Health
Terms of Reference
- To advise the Controller of the Centre for Health Protection on scientific basis of the public health actions aimed at protecting the community from emerging and zoonotic diseases; and
- to review and develop strategies for public health management of emerging and zoonotic diseases and their risk factors in the light of changing epidemiology and advances in medical science.